Saturday, October 22, 2011

Coldplay - Fix You .....I'm loving it BIG TIME!



When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want, but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

Tears stream down on your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
Tears stream down on your face
And I...

Tears stream down on your face
I promise you I will learn from my mistakes
Tears stream down on your face
And I...

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you


I was watching the finale of You think you can dance 7 when a couple performed a dance using this as the theme.I exactly knew what I felt upon hearing it. GOOSEBUMPS! I felt I was carried away towards the heavens. i bet this song wasnt meant to be religious but i was able to attach a very spiritual meaning into it. Will there really be a man who would tell me over and over again that he'll try to fix me when I'm too broken?

Just recently an ex came back and tried to persuade me that he loves me still.funny because I knew his intentions weren't sincere. How could he be when he is in a relationship now ?I knew he wanted to manipulate me again to satisfy his greed. Ladies and gentlemen, this woman would not allow any man to hurt her.Anyway,going back to the song.....

There is healing in this song. A human heart that's frail is capable of being strong when someone is willing to help. Friends, family, anyone who has the capacity to be there in our brokenness. I was struck with the word..TRY.. This earthling promises that she'll do her best to help until the very end,

The brokenness in this world abounds. I am reminded of my moral obligation to serve in my own ways. As a teacher, I am always trying to fix people.I will not stop. For as long as I live and until there is a soul that's going to need me, I will help fix them.

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment