Monday, October 3, 2011

Today....

The  weather is still disturbing and more so my cough. It's a good thing there's another holiday in korea so many of my students didnt study today.This cough has been with me for a while eh.Despite the bad weather, I still went to school to enrol for thesis writing. I am hoping and praying I will really make it this semester. It was a great relief to be allowed to borrow some books even if the semester is ending. It pays to be assertive.

I was pissed off again in the afternoon. What with my phone bill's running and it reached above the limit. The funny thing is I havent even used it to call. It was so disppointing to know that I was redirected.Gees, I guess i have to have this line cut.USELESS!

I want to start reading and writing so no more useless preoccupations. Help me God.

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment