Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Things I am grateful for this week

Everyday is a new day for me.I am always thankful for the LIFE  despite my being unworthy. More than anything else, this week has been a very blessed one. I couldnt even imagine I have received more than I expected.

Startng off with my paper for the conference in Malaysia. I thought I would not be able to make it for it took me almost a month to go back to writing again. I was even telling God that I would not go. I was feeling hopeless and depressed for a while but I was suddenly brought back to my senses. I didnt know how and when it happened but here I am happy to share that I have already submitted my final paper. I am grateful for the wisdom and most importantly I am grateful to my adviser who never gave up on me. In her own quiet ways she has inspired me to write for I know she has deep faith in me. Because of this upcoming activity I was able to be reunited with a classmate.We have booked our tickets and we're just waiting for the final date. I am very happy for this blessing.

I have also spoken with my parents and there was forgiveness that happend. My father is always the forgiving type. Despite my being an unworthy daughter at times, he always has good words for me. Mom may not be as expressive as dad but i know she cares too. I just need to be able to understand them.My very imperfect family loves me more than I know it. I am grateful for this.

I am also thankful for the trust given my few friends. I am claiming victory today. The universe has done its part successfully. I am very glad for all these.

This heart remains joyful and peaceful.

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment