Saturday, October 1, 2011

Saturday to behold

We are faced with another typhoon.Life for many people in the Luzon area is still in a verge of collapse after Pedring hit their places and here comes Quiel who is in his own way threatening too. Dams are overflowing so they need to be opened. Because of this,a huge amount of water flooded a bigger portion of Bulacan.It was more than a year ago when I was into such a demise. I was once a victim of this similar disaster.Life is cheap , come to think of it.

I still have my cough and runny nose but I decided to go to the shala.I havent even dared to do any yoga practice after last Saturday because my body doesnt really welcome it. I was glad but a bit worried that I might end up coughing inside the place, thankfully I wasnt. The place was packed with yogins.I saw our only male buddy. The space wasnt that wide so I ended up controlling arm stretches. I loved the energy. I love the chit chats after the practice. I loved being playful with my my teacher. I loved being with great energy.

It was already windy and drizzling when I went out of the hotel. My knees were very weak so after withdrawing money, i went to my favorite Korean resto and ordered Gimbap (Rice cake).I was full but i was not really comforted . My nose was clogged and my body's very lethargic. I guess It wasnt a great idea practicing tremendously. I needed to buy some food so I tried to be stronger. On my way home inside the taxi, I was in a terrible shape. I wanted to throw up.I wasnt well.Upon arriving home i felt like crying due to fatigue.

I lay in my mat at got ready for the UAAP game. It was a great one.In the end, the Ateneo Blue Eagles emerged the champions. Four straight years and I guess still counting. I couldnt help but scream.That was enough reason for me to feel better.Until now, Im fine. Laugher added up to healing. Thanks to my students specially Cindy.

I am beginning to read and I will really write. I will enrol my paper on Monday. May the spirit help me bring it on.

Ohhhh, Mom called to thank me today. I wasnt able to talk more due to my cough and I also had classes. I felt good, though.

I was supposed to hear mass to commemorate St. therese of the child jesus' day but i wasnt able to. I uttered my novena prayer to her instead. The two of us aren't done yet with my request. This little saint has a big heart, folks. Amen.

I am parking now. Life is alright today. I am grateful and resigned. There is a God who knows what He is all about.

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment