Thursday, May 26, 2011

Random thoughts 2

The week has been a great one.This heart is again grateful.Except for a seemingly lethargic body (woman thing) I still have accomplished so much that I couldnt even keep track of them all.My mind can only recall few major highlights that have made my week awesome.


Starting off with  me having completed my interviews.Except for one who hasnt met me yet for further clarifications, my four women have been generous enough to spend their time with me and really pour their hearts out as we went on with our my interviews/chat. I gave myself one month to complete everything but the Universe has allowed me to finish things before the month ends.HAPPY!                                             





                   Meet My Women
Jen Riazon of IBM





Crischel Cruz of JP Morgan & Chase

AC Adap of Startek

Cherry Alemania of Transcom Asia

My friend Amy who has introduced me to the four women

I am very grateful to Amy for having introducing me to the four women.Without her, I bet I would still be looking for interviewees this time.This self is glad to have her as my friend.










A simple ice cream party in the house with Amy's siblings also made my week relaxing.It's priceless chilling with simple folks and spending an afternoon just laughing out with our silly jokes. There's just  nothing like one laid back ice cream party.Watching Kung Fu Panda with them , (without Donn) was equally cool too.





It has also been a while since I went out with my Lora.Unexpectedly we had the chance to hear mass together at the EDSA shrine then lunch at his office.It was nice reminiscing with him our great moments with the choir.Ahhh, we're just very  noisy and nosy churchgoers.





To top it all, my yoga practices were also great.I had done one at home and I was able to attend one on a Thursday evening.I love the energy around the shala.Tomorrow's gonna be another yoga day but right now I am already very thankful that despite the odds this week, I was still able to pull through.There were setbacks in between days but the universe had always plan things ahead.





As my channels are opened each time, more great energies are coming in .I guess I wont survive without people around that really matter to me and my faith that has proven been strong as ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment