Saturday, May 14, 2011

Weeklong highlights

My week has been great as I was able to attend to events  which were both tranquil and exhilarating.On a Thursday, I attended the violin recital of one of my great students/friends way back when I was teaching in an all boys' school.It felt good to be considered an important person in his life and when he called me on stage, I was just very overwhelmed.


he played like  a pro..lovin' the repertoire


after his performance
 I also had the time to eat my favorite guinataan with amy and his brother.Thanks to amy dear who took time to cook it via my request. We also played badminton on a very hot and humid saturday at AERODROME.It was great sweating out and at the same time learning the ropes of the game.I was glad i scored some points.It was not bad for a beginner.


Swimming and challenging the waves at Club Manila East were exciting treats for my soon to be stressful week. I love the water so much that I could not stop being there for hours.



with amy

lovin' the blue and white so much

feeling so refreshed
 I will be facing another uncertain week.I dont know whether or not i will complete the whole set of my interviews.There are books to be read, lessons to be taught, errands to be done  and some clips to be watched.Apart from this, this heart is really hurting each day.I didnt know that the universe could bring me so much love in my heart that I can only let go again because it's the best thing there is.The hurting is beautiful ..YES...Sublime loving it is.    

Namaste everyone!                         
                              

No comments:

Post a Comment