Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Random thoughts 3

This self has not fully recovered from being sick.I had a bout of Urinary Tract Infection for days and it equally disrupted my life. I was thankful that I was still able to make it when my family was around.I was already tired though.

I had to take antibiotics to relieve the pains.I had a hard time sleeping at night because I needed to pee every now  and then.I was already crying in my prayers and literally asking my Maker to let me rest because I was already very tired.I still had to teach my students.I got irrited easily.I even forgot to breathe.It was an ordeal that I wish I wouldnt go back to.There is no one responsible for it though....but ME!Stress and all eh.

I am better now.I did my home practice this morning.It was not that painful doing the vinyasas.I was almost there with my headstand.

Teaching was alright today.It was a bit humid so I was sweating a lot. I could laugh more now too. I am slowly getting back in shape. I didnt really know whether I would be happy knowing I am losing weight.I need to eat better again.

I am at the crossroads now.I have not yet finalized my paper.My mentor wanted me to join the Conference this November.I also want to yet this mind isnt cooperating.I tried researching and writing again but I've got no drive.I have so many thoughts getting in the way.I need to attend to my house, my students, and all.I wish I had more than 24 hours in a day.I guess I just need to slow down again.

I would understand if i would not be able to join.It is an honor to be appreciated by the council but if this lethargy continues until next week, I guess I would decline the invitation.Will I regret not going? I dont think I would.Still, i will try my very best to accomplish what I can.May the good Universe lead me where I am supposed to be.

I am parking now.My eyes are getting tired.It's nice to feel better again.Sleep well everyone.

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment