Thursday, June 9, 2011

Fun Classes Today

I had great classes today.I laughed a lot again. (thanks to the cool weather) There were just a lot of cute things that happened online and I was amused.(in fact I am still amused now)



anne's erasers

Anne was cute when she was showing me her 25 pieces of erasers.She kept on counting till she got tired.She's the usual bubbly kid.There was no pressure on her part to speak the English language.I was so happy seeing her enjoy her classes today.In fact it wasnt an ordinary ESL class.It was simply a conversation and i bet she's learned better that way.The eraser thing was really hilarious.I could not believe she's got a lot of these erasers in the house.



Nina and John showed me their cute dogs.They were so sweet that I ended up talking to their pets too.My dear Nina has just gotten back to studying with me.I was so glad she was very good today.John's pretty cool too.I couldnt stop laughing because this smart boy could really be so funny.




the cute dog


Jennifer on the other hand was still weak.It's the second day that she's tired.Despite her condition she still opted to use the book and while having lessons, we couldnt stop laughing because there's always humor around.Before the class ended, I could see that's she's better.


Betty as usual was the busy bee.She was multitasking again.While talking to me, she was also doing her cards.Her hobby, she said.Then she was eating spicy noodles and I was like ...OMG! I wanted to eat that too.There was singing that happened too.I love our class as always.


nina


There were other great students today but Anne, Nina, John, Jennifer and Betty stood out because I really had a great time.There was merriment all over the place.I just wish I could see them for real soon.


The day was cool.It has been raining for two days.Thankfully. despite the limitations of this soul, I was still given the opportunity to teach and to learn at the same time.My students no matter how far they are at the moment are always the reasons why I get up each time.They give me the reason to keep going.







betty

jennifer

I am grateful for today.More than anything else, this self is just happy for the gift of teaching.


GO MA WA!

No comments:

Post a Comment