Saturday, June 4, 2011

Blessed Week

I am very grateful for the gift of this week.Each moment was like being planned by the great architect of life and I am simply executing what I was bound to do.Each person I have met and talked to has brought me new reason to go through the day.I have become a better me this week,simply because I have allowed myself to play my role in harmony with what the universe has inclined me to do.




With Cherry, Michelle's sister.My last interviewee.
Meeting a friend whom I havent seen for more than 2 years was indeed a gift.It was unplanned yet it was the best reunion of all.I have missed her and it was nice laughing with her again.
with Michelle's kids, Choi and Gerry..Ahh I have missed them.

Practicing at the shala for two times this week has made me stronger in both mind and spirit.I have felt that each breath that I took in and released was a reminder of my being alive.Each soul that I practiced with was a replica of energy that has added balance to my own.Each pose was a reflection of the kind of state my inner self was into.I love these women.


Being told that I was doing well with my practice was priceless.My teacher often commented that I did well with my backbends and that I was naturally flexible.I was humbled and exalted at the same time. No exact word would tantamount to the gratitude that I would like to express to all my teachers and the lineage of teachers who started out this yogic discipline.


I know not what happens next week.I am living everything to the UNIVERSE who has always been perfect.As for me, I will do the best I can to better my craft each day as a teacher,a student, a daughter, a friend and a co-creator.


I have come across this quote that equally speaks of what I desire to be...to do..


If you want to become whole, let yourself be partial.
If you want to become straight, let yourself be crooked.
If you want to become full, let yourself be empty.
If you want to be reborn, let yourself die.
If you want to be given everything, give everything up.

                                               Tao Te Ching

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment