Monday, June 27, 2011

nothing much

There is nothing much to write.yesterday was a tough day for me as I struggled with my body pains.I almost fell from the stairs and I ended up hurting my right arm.I lost balance when I went down because I have had a headache.It's the women thing coming.I  didnt go to church and I spent more time in bed.I also continued writing my fifth story.Up until now it's not yet done.I dont want to think of deadlines.I just want to do what I can.Oh please..I need more wisdom.


I wanted to go to the shala to practice today but my right arm and shoulders were still painful.I decided instead to do surya namaskar.I felt better afterwards.Amy invited me to go to the salon.I went with her and had footspa.It was a nice bonding.We went to mail something at the post office then bought some food and had lunch at pizza hut.We also went inside a thrift store.I ended up buying a white top worth fifty pesos.Indulgence!


My classes were great today.I also had seen The finale of America's Got Talent and the Semi-Finals fo UK's Got to Dance.These shows really amuse me.In between my breaks, I continued with my writing. I hope I would finish this story tomorrow.

I am looking forward to see my family real soon.Im a bit anxious too as I dont know yet how much i willbe getting from my students this Month.I pray for more contentment.May I learn to trust the universe more this time.

I am generally up and about today.I am glad I am not very emotionally bothered by my PMS.I am grateful for whatever transpired on this last Monday of June. Tomorrow's another milestone.I am ready

Im sending hugs and prayers to everyone.Goodnight!




Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment