Wednesday, June 15, 2011

LOVELY MOONDAY FOR ME!

It's a moon day today and I am so glad because the universe has given me the gift of peace both in body and mind.It's ironic though because for the past few moon day cycles I was the usual lethargic self all through out the day but today is a differenr one.I woke up a bit heavy though but it was just for a few minutes.Perhaps the practice last night helped. I had stiff neck too since yesterday but LO and behold, I am up and about now.I had few breathing practices this morning on the mat.I also tried doing preliminaries for the headstand but I had to stop because I fell on my few attempts.I need a guru to lead me...in time.
 

my tuna pansit with baguio beans

Someone screened my windows so I was a bit busy doing few errands for him.I have also cooked my simple pansit with tuna and baguio beans  for breakfast. I didnt have much food stored in the house so I cooked whatever ingredients were at hand.It was a great meal though.


Kenny Rankin was also playing on my computer.I was a bit nostalgic when I heard What Matter Most because for the longest time, this has been my favorite letting go song.This would be my song again as I am going to be saying farewell soon to someone.Ahhh, life.


Anyway, it's a different moon day this time.My energy is so steady.I hope this lasts till my period comes out.I like the wind too.It's cool.It's such a lovely day.Im grateful for today, my LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment