Saturday, June 18, 2011

Fun Saturday

I was thirty minutes early coming to the Chi Spa today.I stayed at the comfort room and got myself ready.I had a great time meeting and chatting with a few great women who attended the 9 am session.I really hoped I could join that class but due to my commitments with my students I really had to forego attending.I do want to venture into the MYSORE thing.I am contemplating on joining this Monday.May the force be with me!


The practice was great as usual.I was sweating tons again.I was glad Jiah was there.She's  a great  woman.There were I guess 8 of us in the class today.As usual, I had some chit chat with Jon and Jiah.If only times like that last.We could only create  good memories with our teacher as he will eventually be leaving us.It is always nice to share laughters after the practice.The shala has been an avenue for me to be myself always.


Jiah and I had a great time conversing continuously until lunch time at Maxx's, Shangrila.It was my first time to open up something that concerned two individuals.I was glad she had such a good heart to spend time with me.The only downside  of that lunch was me having chicken.Now, my belly's starting to agonize.May the Universe forgive me for giving in to temptation. (:





with Jiah
I was late from my movie date with Amy and Donn.Thankfully, they already purchased my ticket.It was just fortunate that I only missed a few scenes.It was  a a great flick.



with Amy and the Green Lantern casts
It was raining when we went  out.We were supposed to go to the market to buy our food but we ended up going home immediately.I had a great time today.I felt sleepy though but my heart's very happy.


Tomorrow's Father's Day.Have a happy one dear fathers specially to my papa.


OM.

No comments:

Post a Comment