Thursday, June 2, 2011

Energy please

I am supposed to be transcribing the interviews I've conducted this week but I havent done any single step of the entire process yet. My mind is so busy about other things that arent really necessary.I just have my cycle almost completed and  I still feel lethargic at times. I have also been busy doing my own errands like paying my bills, having my warts treated, checking things at home and resting at the same time.


My mind is busy ..YES! I havent practiced yoga for almost a week now so I guess I have to attend the 6:30 pm class at the shala. Because I will do so, it would mean I have to cancel some of my classes online.I am hoping there would be more opportunities to attend morning practices this month.I wish I can already make it to a mysore class .Praying for this.OM.


Tonight's practice will be offered for healing not only for my tired body and mind but also to those in pain of any form out there.I also would like to honor the GOD who has always been faithful to me despite and inspite of my frailties.


May the UNIVERSE grant me serenity to accept the things I can not change, the courage to change the things I still can and the wisdom to know the difference. (My favorite prayer)


This self is moving on.Energy, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment