Saturday, June 4, 2011

Pasta for lunch


After a great practice at the shala, I was feeling hungry but I didnt exactly know what to eat.I wanted to get something heavier than veggie so in the end I opted to have pasta at The Old Spaghetti House at the Galeria. I havent really been here in a while but I must say this place is one of my favorite spots. There is only one specialty that I look forward to eat in here...it's Alfredo's Seafood Pasta in white sauce.



my water, my life
                                                 
I purposely asked them to separate the sauce because i dont want my pasta to be that saucy/creamy.Sometimes it upsets my stomach.
                                    
The thin well-cooked pasta with fresh seafoods in it.Someday, ill be saying goodbye to them..:)
It was a sumptuous meal.

                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment