Thursday, June 16, 2011

Whew!What a DAY!

I went to school today to get some materials for my theological paper.I was faced with the heavy flow of traffic and I also wasnt happy about the heat. It was still like nine in the morning but i was sweating profusely.Anyway, Upon arriving,I immediately spoke with the library staff. It was also nice having chatted with my professor,Father Lode.I only had a glimpse of the  thesis on women since I couldnt find the suggested references.I went to the kitchen and had lunch.I had a great time chilling with the cook. We were reminiscing my memories of being a student in this school.I have missed my friends.Where can  they be now?I was literally narrating some bloopers that happened in the classrooms.It was nice to laugh at the silliest incidents I had. Nothing beats being a goofy.

After lunch I went to check some materials at FULLY BOOKED.I wanted to stay for a while in the reading area but I needed to buy some food and rest. I was beginning to feel tired.The heat was biting.I took the ride home but decided to pass by a  nearby mall.I felt sick due to the heat.I went shopping a bit and bought a 3 dollar ZARA shirt at a SALE SHOP.


from ZARA

I wasnt well upon arriving home.I was having cold sweat despite the heat and I had a heavy stomach.I thought drinking water was the best thing to do but I had the greatest attack this week.I didnt know what's happening.My stomach was so heavy that I could not breathe.There's just this excruciating pain tha's killing me inside.I had to lie down.I was panting and I couldnt even burp.I was praying.I was desperate.I really didnt know what to do.It was the first time i felt that.Thankfully I was a bit alright after few minutes.I am still sweating now but I am alright.I took some medicine.I remember Dorothy gave me a bottle of this herbal medicine for stomach pains.


My Korean Aloe Cens
                             
I really dont know what's up with my belly.I know i really have an issue.I remember I ate a simple lunch but there was a bigger serving of rice.I also remember I ate my favorite snacks..(Nagaraya)

I need to remind myself again that I cant eat more than my stomach allows.I just really don't know what is enough.I am not a big eater.Today's incident was serious for me.I thought of my mom and my family.I was worried i might have fainted and no one would know.I'm glad I have faith.I am grateful HE heard my prayers. He saved me.

       

No comments:

Post a Comment