Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Let's Create Memories



I was playing Kenny Rankin again today after not having been able to do so for the longest time.This guy has been one of my favorites and It brought me nostalgia hearing What Matters Most from his tracks. As i've mentioned in my previous entry, it has always been my letting go song for the longest time.


A friend is still grieving after having lost her husband.There is nothing much I can do to comfort her.I can only send her energies for healing.Losing someone in whatever form is too painful to bear.I guess after her grief, she'll come to terms with her mortality too and will appreciate more the memories she had shared with her beloved.Right now, she needs to pass this stage.I have been there, done that.


Each day is an opportunity to share moments with someone.It doesnt really matter with whom.Today, I have my students to talk too.I am doing my very best to give them the full attention.I might not have them tomorrow. I have always chills everytime I think of people leaving.Goodbye is not an easy thing.In the greatest scheme of things however, there are great memories in the heart that will keep the one gone alive forever.


I have many dear ones who went away.I have already grieved over the losses.I have become a better and stronger person after each passing.I have realized the value of each moment that's why I am giving my best shot to life.


There is pain in losing someone yet there is also a promise of hope that one day, the pain will become joy because that someone who left us is actually just inside of us...in our hearts.


Let's create great memories then..I DO!

No comments:

Post a Comment